Why You Need Video in Your Content Strategy
Statistics abound that prove the importance of video in your overall content marketing strategy. Insiders predict that Facebook will consist entirely of video content within the next five years. Consumers want to see video from brands more than any other type of content. And an average person spends upwards of an hour and a half engaging with video content each day.
As video becomes ever more central to a brand’s content strategy, keeping up can feel overwhelming. Video is probably the most time-consuming and expensive form of content to create. Writing scripts, finding talent, producing a shoot – if you’re not a video expert, where do you even begin?
We Know the Feeling
That’s why our video team is here for you. You’re smart enough to know you need a video strategy to increase engagement, build an audience, generate leads, and drive sales. You’re also smart enough to know you can’t do it on your own.
Our Video Services
The video experts at Electric Lemonade support your team throughout the video strategy, planning, and implementation process. We provide:
- Overall content strategy and planning
- Professional script writing tailored to your business
- Pre-production and consultation
- Shoot coordination and direction
- Video editing and post-production
- Graphic design
- Digital marketing and promotion
How to Jumpstart Your Video Strategy
It’s okay to start small – in fact customers prefer it. Different platforms require different video lengths, but none of them should be longer than two minutes. Focusing on any of these types of videos is a good start to building a strong video strategy:
- Company Introduction – Let your customers know who is behind the scenes. A video about your company is a great way to build awareness of your brand and create trust with your audience.
- Interviews and Testimonials – “Show, don’t tell” is Storytelling 101. Give potential customers real world examples of your product or service in action with customer testimonials.
- How-To Videos – Demonstrate your expertise. Walk potential customers through common processes or questions to establish yourself as an expert in your industry.
Let’s Work Together
Submit your contact information below to get started creating your video library.